Resources for your grief journey
COVID crisis: How to hold a "virtual memorial" service from home
Permission to Grieve: Write your own "grief permission slip" with this FREE downloadable template
Search topically for more resources below:
Sharing my personal journey
- FREE download: 7 social media posts to help people understand what you're going through
- Help! Grief feels so big!
- Permission to grieve: granted
- Grief has no set timeline
- When you're on the grief roller coaster
- Video: Sara's Story (Suicide Loss)
- 5 grief lessons to learn from your cat
- When you're on "survival mode"
- Video: Martha's Grief Journey
- Video: Illustrated Grief Process (it's messier than you think)
Master your grief: mindsets
- FREE Download: Creative Self-Care Checklist (Ideas for Every Mood)
- The vital task of embracing the PROCESS
- "Big girls don't cry" & other lies
- (Re)Discovering your identity after loss
- I wanted to stay home and stay alone.
- The care & keeping of memories
- You are not (just) your grief
- Healing = Living in full color again
- Video: Take off the bandaids in order to heal
- Video Webinar: Self-care is not selfish
Holidays & Special Occasions
More guided support is available
through my online courses.
And no, previous art experience is not necessary!