Hello! I'm Danica.
I'm so sorry for the loss(es) that brought you here.
Sometimes grief is just plain complicated. Sometimes it starts to take over your life. Sometimes you're just desperate to "feel better".
Wherever you're at, I'm thankful you're here. I'm learning to shed my "grief victim" mentality - and transform my mindset to become more of a "grief artist".
I invite you to learn along with me!
Resources for your grief journey
Sharing my personal journey
- Help! Grief feels so big!
- Permission to grieve: granted
- Grief has no set timeline
- When you're on the grief roller coaster
- Video: Sara's Story (Suicide Loss)
- 5 grief lessons to learn from your cat
- When you're on "survival mode"
- Video: Martha's Grief Journey
- Video: Illustrated Grief Process (it's messier than you think)
Master your grief: mindsets
- The vital task of embracing the PROCESS
- "Big girls don't cry" & other lies
- (Re)Discovering your identity after loss
- I wanted to stay home and stay alone.
- The care & keeping of memories
- You are not (just) your grief
- Healing = Living in full color again
- Video: Take off the bandaids in order to heal
- Video Webinar: Self-care is not selfish
Holidays & Special Occasions
More guided support is available
through my online courses.
And no, previous art experience is not necessary!